Accounts Payable Clerk
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top 10 global nutrition companies in the world.
We are currently searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk at our corporate headquarters in Highland, Illinois. This position will assist in accurate and timely payments, as well as correct allocation of all Cluster US Operating Company (“Op Co”) invoices. This position is full-time and reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Collaborate in the payment process of approved invoices in coordination with SSP
- Enter invoices in ERP systems in preparation for payment
- Verify inventory invoices are with appropriate purchase orders
- Verify non-inventory invoices have the appropriate approval
- Match freight invoices with customer orders
- Prepare documentation needed for payment runs
- Maintain AP open invoices
- Electronically distribute invoices for proper approvals
- Respond to vendor inquiries and research invoice questions
- Assist in the Month End Close (MEC) of Accounts Payable
- Assist with employee expense reporting and reimbursements
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Strong math skills
- Good oral communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- 10-key calculator proficiency
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Excel and email programs required
This is a full-time position, located at our corporate office in Highland, Illinois (30 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance, please call 618.654.2070 and ask to speak to a member of the HR Department.