Customer Service Representative
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties, and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top 10 global nutrition companies in the world and is owned by SHV. We offer an exciting opportunity to work in a small town but be part of a global organization of over 60,000 employees worldwide.
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Customer Service Representative to work in our Strykersville, NY office. This position provides customer service by taking orders, answering customer account questions, complaints, errors, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Establish good customer relationships to meet customer needs and expectations while achieving Trouw Nutrition’s goals and objectives
- Ensure customers receive products they order in an accurate, timely and efficient manner within Trouw Nutrition guidelines
- Maintain efficient and effective communications with customers, sales team, production scheduler, warehouse, quality, logistics, and purchasing at Highland, Strykersville, and Neosho locations.
- Maintain customer database with up-to-date addresses, phone numbers, etc. in M3 and the CRM database
- Communicate regularly with assigned Territory Sales Managers to maintain communication to improve customer relations and grow our business
- Receive and enter customer orders (via phone or email) and process while ensuring the accuracy of information entered into M3 within Trouw Nutrition guidelines
- Communicate with customers (via phone or email) on the production of their products, testing time, and shipping estimated times of arrival
- Track orders through production, warehouse, and logistics to ensure orders receive the timely delivery
- Track orders through the Quality Department to provide timely shipping on materials that are tested before being released for shipment
- Manage inventory remotely in warehouses for customers
- Handle customer complaints, invoicing and credit memos promptly within Trouw Nutrition guidelines and initiate filling out case information in CRM
- Work in multiple computer systems to complete orders and customer requests using Outlook, Windows 10, M3, CRM, and ISAM.
- Minimum 2-year degree or related experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Flexible, attentive and positive disposition
- Ability to learn new things quickly
This is a full-time position, located at our office in Strykersville, NY. The working hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Trouw Nutrition offers a competitive salary and benefits package effective on the employee’s date of hire.
To be considered for this position, please apply via the Indeed job posting. If you need assistance, please call 618.654.2070 and ask to speak to a member of the HR Department, or email email@example.com.