Document Control Administrator
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top 10 global nutrition companies in the world.
We are currently searching for a Document Control Administrator at our Processing Plant in Highland, Illinois. The Purpose of the Document Control Administrator is to ensure effective and efficient operation at the Highland Plant Offices while keeping accurate production records and working to meet customer’s needs.
- Prepare manufacturing orders and/or relieve the ingredients from inventory
- Work with plant management to secure raw materials through Trouw procurement and monitor raw material inventory at the Processing Plant
- Check production records for accuracy and yield. Provide production information to customer
- Ensure all office duties are completed while monitoring costs
- Ensure that all receiving and shipping documentations are complete, accurate and coordinate inbound and outbound shipments
- Maintain accurate inventories within customers’ guidelines
- Support Quality Control in administrative duties
- Manage employee PPE purchases, scheduling and documentation
- Perform quality record checks
- Fill out all appropriate forms and spreadsheets for all record checks
- Complete bag checks and releases
- Fill out Certificates of Compliance for all international products
- Release all incoming raw materials
- Prepare quality samples in production and ship them for testing
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience in production office preferred
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office software
This is a full-time position, located at our production facility in Highland, Illinois (30 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
To be considered for this position, please apply via the Indeed job posting. If you need assistance, please call 618.654.2070 and ask to speak to a member of the HR Department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.