Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top 10 global nutrition companies in the world.
We are currently searching for a Finance Planning & Analysis Manager to support and challenge the management of TN USA in Highland by providing reports and analysis with insights to facilitate better decision-making, participate in various business projects and being a proactive member of the management team and develop and execute strategy of the business. This position is full-time and reports to the Trouw Nutrition USA Finance Director.
- Leading the local planning and control cycle, including the preparation of the annual five-year development plan, annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Reporting and analysis of the results to the local management team and to the U.S. Cluster
- Performing analysis of capital expenditures, supporting in- and divestment proposals and other events with a major financial impact
- Developing and providing ad hoc financials analysis that add value to the business and contribute to the delivery of the new USA cluster strategy
- Contributing to further professionalising the cluster finance function
- Validate Shared Services outputs for your business stream
- Organizes, manages, develops and staffs the department, in order to be equipped for current and future business challenges and contribute to the optimization of business results
- Proactively advises management in decisions with substantial financial consequences and takes care of financial analyses to support these decisions, within corporate guidelines, to ensure financial awareness in decision-making and to minimize financial risks
- College Graduate - four-year Financial Accounting related degree; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant work experience
- Computer skills: Proficiency with ERP software, as well as Excel and other accounting and business applications, word processing and email programs, skilled in data warehouse and data intelligence
- Proactive, strategic leadership abilities
- Strong analytical, people, and time management skills
- Business Acumen/Insight to help grow/improve business results
- Combine an overall view with a concern for accuracy and details
- Ambitious and flexible approach, ability to manage multiple priorities and key deliverables
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
This is a full-time position, in Highland, Illinois (30 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance, please call 618.654.2070 and ask to speak to a member of the HR Department.