Graphic Designer and Event Coordinator
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top 10 global nutrition companies in the world.
We are currently searching for a Graphic Designer and Event Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Highland, Illinois. This position is responsible for designing marketing materials, including advertisements, booth graphics, and support materials, in compliance with the Global Brand Standards with accuracy and effectiveness. The coordinator will support the TN USA Marketing and Sales Teams, Global Marketing Teams and Global Branding Initiatives by leading trade show management of national trade shows for CA and Livestock divisions, including managing vendors and suppliers. This position is full-time and reports to the Marketing Project Manager.
- The development of digital and print marketing collateral to successfully represent a professional company image for TN USA Marketing projects to support both the Livestock and Companion Animal Divisions to grow profitable business.
- Support the implementation of promotional materials in support of TN USA, Selko Brands, and Global Marketing, while monitoring cost and staying within the Marketing budget.
- Support the implementation of all Trouw Nutrition Corporate Visual Standards to best represent TN USA and ensure proper brand alignment.
- Gather and present options for supervisor’s approval for business builders, marketing promotional items, and misc. branding items as requested to best represent Trouw’s Specialty Ingredient initiatives.
- Lead projects assigned by the manager to create successful trade shows and events, providing the most professional appearance in the Livestock and Companion Animal Industry, while maintaining approved budgets.
- Gather financials/cost, participant list, and contracts for national trade shows and events for the annual marketing budget.
- Collaborate, negotiate, problem solve, communicate our needs, and maintain a positive working relationship with all TN USA marketing service providers to ensure quality products and on-time delivery while maintaining existing budgets.
- Assist with overall efforts of the Marketing department.
- Minimum College Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills in Graphic Design, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Knowledge of latest printing application processes to achieve the highest print quality possible
- Experience planning events and managing budgets
- Proven interpersonal skills and positive communications with team members and staff
- Website design, CMS management, and maintenance experience preferred
- ClickDimensions experience preferred
This is a full-time position, located at our corporate office in Highland, Illinois (30 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance, please call 618.654.2070 and ask to speak to a member of the HR Department.