Marketing Communications Coordinator
|Company||Trouw Nutrition USA|
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top ten global nutrition companies in the world.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Communications Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Highland, Illinois. This position will develop and implement plans and activities related to the marketing communication of global and regional brands as well as provide marketing communication and e-marketing support to gain or grow profitable market share in the USA domestic livestock and companion animal industry for specialty products and ingredients. This position is full-time and will report to the Director of Marketing
Coordinate and maintain Marketing communication tools for U.S. marketing initiatives and branding for domestic and international products/ingredients and projects. Support the Sales and Marketing Teams consisting of Product & Technical Managers, Vice President of Companion Animal, Livestock Commercial Business Director, and Territory Sales Managers in each business unit.
- Copywriter - Responsible for all marketing proofing
- Cooperate with Marketing Department team to Develop marketing CRM e-blast and e-marketing initiatives.
- Collect and analyze relevant livestock and companion animal market data from various sources and evaluate existing and potential product and service markets.
- Generate appropriate surveys, and requested general market data to be used for marketing plans or initiatives
- Analyze Customers’/Consumers’ needs, challenges and satisfaction as directed by Management.
- Assist with development of Marketing Strategies along with the Product and Technical Managers and Sales Management as requested.
- CRM: Oversight of responses and activities through marketing initiatives. Communicate findings of tracking and effectiveness of advertising or e-marketing to marketing and sales teams both orally and in written form as requested by senior management.
- Assist with regional or national trade show events as directed by Management.
This is a full-time position, located at our corporate office in Highland, Illinois (30 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Marketing or Business
- General knowledge of market segmentation and marketing plans required with general knowledge of Pet Food and Livestock feeds in the USA preferred
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required
- Occasional overnight travel for trade shows, national meetings or global marketing meetings as requested by Management.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills