Marketing Project Manager
|Education level||Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing with preference for an MS or MBA|
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top ten global nutrition companies in the world.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Project Manager at our corporate headquarters in Highland, Illinois. This position is responsible for project management within the TNUSA marketing team that contribute to margin growth and support of existing and future core products in the Companion Animal and Livestock Business Units. This position is full-time and reports to the General Manager.
Responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and projects by seeking guidance and input from the General Manager, Vice President of Companion Animal, Livestock Commercial Business Director, and Marketing Team members representing each business unit.
- Responsible for the development and evaluation of sales tools, implementing marketing projects for core brands and specialty products to grow market share for the USA.
- Coach, train and develop direct reports toward the achievement of marketing team goals.
- Support Product managers and/or technical staff to organize and implement training programs.
- Responsible to develop and implement Marketing and Promotional materials in support of TNUSA Marketing/Technical Teams.
- Lead communication and monitor progress on marketing strategic initiatives, assigned actions or projects with appropriate resources.
- Responsible to monitor and determine internal and external communication activities needed to report project status and issues effectively.
- Assist with overall efforts of Marketing department as requested by Manager
This is a full-time position, located at our corporate office in Highland, Illinois (30 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately.