Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top 10 global nutrition companies in the world.
We are currently searching for a Payroll Benefits Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Highland, Illinois. This position will assist in the administration of payroll and employee benefit plan administration activities for the Nutreco operating companies (Opcos) in the U.S. Shared Service Center in a cost-effective and service-oriented manner. This position is full-time and reports to the Payroll Benefits Manager.
- Assist with processing biweekly payrolls for Opcos - reviewing payroll data for accuracy and making employee record changes with appropriate approval and authorization
- Prepare and maintain periodic payroll reports
- Assist employees with electronic payroll access, serving as a point of contact for payroll-related questions and concerns
- Assist with benefit plan administration, enrolling and terminating coverages as needed and processing changes
- Assist supervisor to process payroll-related payables; perform month-end reconciliations; upload journal entries into ERP system; prepare salary budget, etc.
- Assist with overall efforts of the Shared Services Department
- College graduate in an accounting or business-related discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years’ payroll processing experience or commensurate education and experience
- Previous experience with a robust HRIS/Payroll platform
- Certified Payroll Professional certification preferred
- Knowledgeable about various benefit plan designs and administration
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented, analytical aptitude
- Highly confidential
- Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet applications, presentation applications and email programs
This is a full-time position, located at our corporate office in Highland, Illinois (30 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance, please call 618.654.2070 and ask to speak to a member of the HR Department.