We have an opening at our companion animal vitamin premix production facility in Highland, Illinois for a Second Shift Supervisor. This position runs the mid-shift production team (3 p.m. to 11 p.m.) and reports to the Plant Manager.
Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional services for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top 10 global nutrition companies in the world. At Trouw, our responsibility is the nutritional integrity of our customer’s brand. We blend vitamins, trace minerals and other ingredients with precision through established operating procedures to ensure food quality and safety. We are committed to excellence in the manufacturing process through a risk-based approach with emphasis on computer-controlled systems and supply chain management.
This position will be responsible for supervising all facets of production on the second shift, including but not limited to:
- General supervision of employees and production process
- Coaching and development of shift employees
- Production of high-quality products in a safe, efficient and environmentally sound manner
- Hands-on knowledge of the operation functions
- High school diploma
- Previous leadership and production experience
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of manufacturing ERP programs is preferred
- Candidate must be able to cooperate, motivate and work well with others in the pursuit of team goals
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance with the application process, please call 618.654.2070 and ask to speak with a member of the HR Department.