Swine Key Account Manager
|Education level||Bachelor’s degree|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition USA|
This full-time position focuses on large swine integrators (Seed Stock, Farrow to Nursery, Farrow to Finish, Wean to Finish, etc). This is a revenue generating position focused on maximizing sales profit for the company’s Livestock Division.
Work for the industry leader in providing high quality, specialty nutrition ingredients to the livestock feed industry! Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is part of the Nutreco family of companies, one of the top ten global nutrition companies in the world.
At Trouw Nutrition USA, we have a work environment where employees are given the opportunity to work in a team atmosphere, and everyone is respected and encouraged to give input. The Trouw Nutrition USA motto is “Go Team” and all employees are expected to be contributing members utilizing their individual talents and participating in the overall success of that team. We have an open culture that is fast-paced and entrepreneurial and offers employees accessible managers with regular communication. We believe that social responsibility, transparency, and sustainability are important for long-term viability. Our company is committed to creating a diverse organization and being part of a global company gives us that opportunity.
We have a career opportunity for an advanced animal nutrition species specialist who actively searches for opportunities to partner with key account customers in the integrated swine industry. This full-time position focuses on large swine integrators (Seed Stock, Farrow to Nursery, Farrow to Finish, Wean to Finish, etc). This is a revenue generating position focused on maximizing sales profit for the company’s Livestock Division. The position is relatively complex as it varies from day to day and requires Goal Clarity, High Achievement Drive, Developed Emotional Intelligence and Social/Behavioral Style knowledge and skills. This position reports directly to the V.P – Livestock and works closely with the Director of Marketing.
Main job duties include:
- Develop and implement strategies and annual sales plans utilizing available company resources to generate sales of Core Brand Products, Distribution Products and Premix with Feed Additives with assigned Value Added Accounts and Targeted Prospects.
- Ensure adequate quality and quantity of calls on assigned customers and prospects to maintain / grow business and achieve budgeted sales profit while managing expenses within company policy.
- Create value-added linkages with customers and look for operational efficiency for both our customers and Trouw Nutrition USA
- Provide timely customer feedback and stability concerns relating to credit, employee turnover, litigation, change of ownership, etc. to management
- Communicate market trends and competitive intelligence to sales and marketing management.
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with immediately vested company matching funds. Benefits begin on all full-time employees’ date of hire.