NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who Like the respective Sweepstakes Facebook posts or use the hashtag #CoverYourTail on Facebook in conjunction with the posting of a photo of a pet, whichever is applicable, and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Trouw Nutrition USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online via Facebook starting on or about June 6, 2019 at 8:00AM CST and ending June 27, 2019 at 11:59PM CST. All entries must be received by June 27, 2019 at 11:59PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by Liking the Sweepstakes Facebook post or posting a photo of a pet in conjunction with the hashtag #CoverYourTail. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Facebook accounts or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prize: The winner will receive an emergency radio with a retail value of $49. Prize substitution in the form of cash, money order or certified check is not permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation for a period of one (1) year after the start of the Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winner will be notified via Facebook direct message to the account with which he or she entered within five (5) business days following the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for the winner's failure to receive notices due to the winner’s security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) calendar days from the time the award notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. The winner is not obligated to pay any shipping or handling fees or consideration for receipt of the prize.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assignees will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter for a period of one (1) year after the start of the Sweepstakes and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same individual from different Facebook accounts or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website, Facebook account or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Indemnification & Limitation of Liability: By entering, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assignees, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or an entrant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Sponsor’s total liability to any entrant shall not exceed the retail value of the prize.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Trouw Nutrition USA, LLC, Attn: Marketing Department, 115 Executive Drive, Highland, IL 62249. Requests must be received no later than one (1) year from the end date of the Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Trouw Nutrition USA, LLC, with a principal place of business at 115 Executive Drive, Highland, IL 62249.