Trouw Nutrition Plans for Global Participation at IPPE 2019
24 January 2019
Global animal nutrition leader employees representing 20 countries will participate in the International Production & Processing Expo
Atlanta, January 24, 2019 – Trouw Nutrition, a global leader in animal nutrition, will gather employees from all over the world, representing The Netherlands, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Canada and the United States, to participate at the International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE), February 12-14, 2019, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. IPPE brings together more than 30,000 attendees from over 120 countries, making it the world's largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event of its kind.
Nutrition by the Numbers
In Booth A923, Trouw Nutrition will conduct live demonstrations of NutriOpt®, a modular precision-feeding system, designed to use near infrared spectroscopy (NIR) technology to scan animal feed and compare the results to the values and calculations in its extensive nutritional databases, one of the largest calibration databases in the industry. Optimizing the latest developments in science, economics and technology, customers can precisely calculate the most efficient feeding strategy to achieve their goals, while accounting for their unique situation and the specific market conditions at any given time.
Broiler Expert Insights
Caption: Dr. Hugo Romero Sanchez, NutriOpt Poultry Nutrition Manager for Trouw Nutrition, will present “Advancements in Broiler Nutrition” at IPPE’s Latin American Poultry Summit.
Dr. Hugo Romero Sanchez, NutriOpt Poultry Nutrition Manager for Trouw Nutrition, will discuss in Spanish topics, such as NIR technology, modeling and nonlinear formulation, in the “Advancements in Broiler Nutrition” Breakout Session at IPPE’s Latin American Poultry Summit on February 11 at 4:45-5:15 p.m. in the Thomas Murphy Ballroom Section 2/3.
Dr. Sanchez, a 25-year industry veteran with a Ph.D. in Poultry Science from North Carolina State University, says, “This presentation explores the practical combination of nutrition and feeding programs to reach the genetic potential of the modern broiler, maintaining sustainability and profitability.” He will also be at Trouw Nutrition’s booth to answer questions and meet with attendees.
Pet Food Education
IPPE attendees may meet members of the Trouw Nutrition Companion Animal Division at the Pet Food Conference, hosted by IPPE and the American Feed Industry Association’s (AFIA), on February 12 of which the company is a sponsor.
In its 12th year, the Pet Food Conference covers a variety of topics from regulatory to technical aspects of production to marketing and nutrition. Trouw Nutrition is a finalist for AFIA’s Feed Facility of the Year in the Premix Manufacturing Plant category, which recognizes overall excellence in feed manufacturing operations and serves as a first-class benchmarking program for the animal feed industry. Category winners and the overall facility winner will be announced at IPPE.
Advanced Nutritional Solutions
Caption: Trouw Nutrition’s two-story booth provides comfortable spaces to enjoy a drink and meet with the team.
Offering a wide variety of specialty products, ingredients, vitamin and mineral premixes, basemixes and blends, Trouw Nutrition provides innovative solutions for broilers, layers, breeders, roosters and turkeys. Come and meet the team of poultry experts at booth A923 in Hall A to learn more while enjoying a complimentary cup of coffee, popcorn or beer or wine during our Happy Hour:
- Salmonella Control Program includes an audit analyzing the entire production chain to determine the origin of contamination and possible cause of spreading. Trouw Nutrition experts then recommend a customized treatment plan that may include:
- Fysal®, formulated to improve Enterobacteria reduction in feeds with a high buffer capacity.
- Selko-pH, a synergistic blend of free and high-buffered organic acids for drinking water, designed to reduce stomach pH, support digestion, help maintain microbial balance in the intestine, and contribute to a Salmonella-free environment.
- Selko Fysal Fit-4 lowers feed contamination, reduces transfer to the crop and stomach, and decreases attachment to intestinal enterocytes by blocking receptors.
- The Poultry Gut Health Program combines services, products and industry expertise to develop custom solutions for reducing antibiotic use, improving animal production efficiency, delivering safe and nutritious food, and maximizing profits.
- Trace minerals are essential to ensure animal health and optimized productivity by directly supporting tissue integrity, enzymatic processes, growth and productivity requirements and bone development:
- Optimin® organic trace minerals benefit from a superior bond strength and pH stability, resulting in enhanced eggshell quality, laying rate and hatchability.
- Selko® IntelliBond provides an effective source of manganese, copper and zinc designed to deliver more to the animal’s bloodstream, driving optimized animal health and productivity, while remaining cost-effective.
- Selko TNIbetain alleviates digestive problems and helps normalize cellular metabolism in cases of dehydration or high ambient temperatures.
Trouw Nutrition aims to help customers restore the balance between feed costs, technical performance, economic performance and food safety, thereby creating more value together. Come meet the team and learn more about Trouw Nutrition’s products and services over a cold drink during the Happy Hour celebration at booth A923!
About Trouw Nutrition
Trouw Nutrition, a Nutreco company, is a global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes, feed additives and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. It provides products, models and services to boost productivity and support animal health through all life stages. With unique, species-specific solutions, Trouw Nutrition has been meeting the needs of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors since 1931. Headquartered in The Netherlands, the company has locations in 28 countries and employs approximately 8,000 people.
Marketing Project Manager
The statements and products described in this press release have not been evaluated by the USDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.